Sunday, October 18, 2009

GTT

Gone To Texas - So............. how is Kiera doing these days? Kiera is happy. I had the fortune of being able to travel through Virginia, Tennesee, Arkansas and a few other states lately on my travels to a safe haven in Austin, Texas. The timing really couldn't have been better, the leaves were changing colors and the weather was beautiful... truly felt like I was driving through a postcard paradise during most of this trip.

Baltimore is an awesome place, I loved being there, but nothing seemed to work, as if I wasn't meant to be there at all.

I have been here a few days... a few days and I am in heaven... who knew that Austin would be my home, the end of my gypsy days of whatever doesn't fit in the car stays behind... my yearning for the next horizon; the next new place, has been sated.

I couldn't have asked for a better welcome... could not have dreamed one better... am truly at peace.

Austin, a city that prides itself on welcoming the weird and is the live music capital of the US... here is where you'll find a happy Kiera who is putting down roots without complaint for the first time in her life...

Life is joyous


1 comment:

  1. Kiera,

    I'm glad to know you arrived and have settled; feeling at peace. Feeling at peace and settled is more than money can buy, and we buy alot of things in life, but that doesn't always arrive with the package.

    Have you started the new job yet?

    I identify with:
    I loved being there, but nothing seemed to work, as if I wasn't meant to be there at all. (Spoken about Baltimore....)

    I feel the same way about my most recent job, nothing seemed to work...even though I loved it and worked very, very, very hard at it.

    Wishing you all the best lady.

    Tanyeno

    ReplyDelete